General terms and conditions-as of November 2021
Spiritual, healing coaching and / or treatment on site or by phone or video call via skype with Juna Elisa Kerstin Gangkofer.
§1 rights and obligations of the client
1. Please contact me for the first time via email with a brief description of your request (maximum 3-4 sentences).
2. After consulting me, bookings can be made plus payment.
3. The customer is responsible for handling all information and energies that develop from or after the session/appointment. Times are tendencies and can change due to free will, various decisions, and developments. The results are always with you and with the divine Creator.
4. Responsibility: During and after the counselling/treatment, the client is responsible for his or her physical and mental health.
5. Preparation and follow-up: The client ensures that he has enough time and rest before and after the individual appointments to prepare himself mentally or to reflect on the results. The client is also expected to make a conscious effort to complete any “homework”.
6. Active participation: The client is aware that the success of the appointments depends on his/her’s commitment. Juna only gives impulses and food for thought, therefore, for the continuation of success, the client should actively work after and in-between sessions.
7. With every treatment/consultation, especially with the redemption of earthbound souls and/or occupations, an initial deterioration can occur. Take your time, take full responsibility and continue to receive professional support if necessary. (see also legal notice).
8. If you have any further questions after the treatment/consultation, please book a follow-up appointment.
9. Please understand that I will not answer any questions or suggestions via SMS / WhatsApp / Telegram / Messenger.
10. Legal notice on spiritual counselling and spiritual healing: I must exaggerate that my work in counselling, clearing, spiritual treatments and spiritual healings takes place exclusively through spiritual power, and not the advice or visit of a doctor or alternative practitioner nor the consumption replaced by medication or the execution of medical orders or interventions. Spiritual healing serves the general activation of self-healing powers and not the targeted treatment of specific illnesses. I do not make diagnoses, nor do I make any statements about a disease with non-medical causes. Each event participant, counselling, healing and healing seeker always bears the responsibility themself and that I will not hold account for any liability claims of material, psychological, and physical nature; He/she confirms this before starting my work by signing my terms and conditions.
11. When booking for a child, young person or an elderly person for whom you have custody, the terms and conditions also apply. Please send me a document that identifies you as the custodian.
12. I do not answer any questions about people and animals that are not directly related to you, are related by marriage, or are in your care.
13. With your booking, you accept all my terms and conditions.
Transparency: Upon request or where appropriate, Juna will inform the client about the functions and intended modes of action in the counselling/treatments used.
2. Confidentiality: Juna guarantees complete confidentiality for everyone. Confidential, personal and intimate details given to her by the client during the counselling/treatment methods will be kept to her knowledge.
3. Restraint: The work of Juna will always be in the best interest of the client. She is neutral in her views and always tries to help the client and not to influence her own interests. Her task is to strengthen the client and to enable them to help themselves and to discover ways to achieve their goals together with her.
4. It is not Juna's job to make decisions for the client. The success of the treatment/counselling is not guaranteed by Juna, as it is largely dependent on the client's active participation in the process.
In order to achieve the goals from the treatment/counselling, and to have lasting success from the cooperation, the client must strive for openness, unity and be open to the exchange of ideas with positive self-criticism. They also accept that the counselling/treatment requires them to consider their current life situation as objective and detailed as possible.
1. These general terms and conditions apply to all business relationships between Juna Elisa Kerstin Gangkofer (hereinafter also referred to as "JG") and her customers regarding the booking and implementation of coaching, consultations and spiritual healing.
2. Subsidiary agreements, changes and additions to these terms and conditions are only valid if they are confirmed by myself in writing.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract and cancellations
1. All offers are subject to change and non-binding until a contract between the two parties has been confirmed.
2. The booking of appointments, regardless of the means, represents a binding agreement by the customer to JG. The contract is only binding once JG accepts the offer by communicating a specific date in person. See also point 2.
3. The contract is valid for the respective offered or agreed service and can only be terminated up to 25 hours before the appointment. If you cancel up to 25 hours before the appointment, 100% of the total amount will be reimbursed. All cancellations and cancellations, regardless of the reason, from 0-25 hours before the agreed date results in the full payment at the price of the proposed treatment/counselling. Amounts already paid will not be reimbursed.
4. If a customer registers several participants for a group appointment/course, the applicant is liable for these participants as well as for their contractual obligations and is therefore responsible for all of them.
6. JG must receive a cancellation in person, by telephone or email to her current, known number or address.
7. Cancellation by JG: Dates and group events cancelled by JG will be rescheduled. If this is not possible, the course fees will be reimbursed, any travel or travel expenses incurred are excluded.
§ 3 Prices and Maturities
1. The prices in the current version at the time of the binding booking by the customer or the agreed prices apply.
2. All prices quoted are in GBP/ or € or the currency, as agreed in the contract, and does not include VAT. (As of 2021).
3. In the case of private individuals, the payment fee for the appointment is due in advance for the, or otherwise by written agreement.
Payment is accepted via cash or by bank transfer.
§ 7 liability
1. The customer acknowledges that JG (and her vicarious agents) work in consultations, clearings, spiritual treatments and spiritual healings exclusively through spiritual power and NOT the advice or visit of a doctor or alternative practitioner nor the taking of medication or the execution of medical orders or interventions. Spiritual healing involves the general activation of self-healing powers, NOT the targeted treatment of specific illnesses. I do NOT make diagnoses, nor do I make any statements about a disease with non-medical causes. Every person seeking advice and healing automatically accepts responsibility and relieves me of any liability claims for anything mental and physical;
Before any counselling, clearing, and spiritual treatment, written confirmation of the proposed legal terms and conditions are required. In the case of minors, the legal guardian is responsible for accepting the terms and conditions. (See point A.8).
2. JG is permitted to be assisted or represented by one or more qualified assistants for offers and events if this should be necessary for organizational reasons.
3. JG excludes liability for damage caused by simple negligence, provided that these do not relate to essential contractual obligations (cardinal obligations) or damage from injury to life, limb or health. The above sentence 1 also applies to breaches of duty by vicarious agents. In the event of a breach in essential contractual obligations, liability in cases of simple negligence is limited to the damage that is typically associated with the contract, unless another exception to the preceding sentence 1 is also affected.
4. The duty of supervision for underage children is limited to the duration of the appointment. This applies to group events and video/telephone conferences. The parents or legal guardians must ensure the supervision of your child before and after the appointment/event (also online); outside of this, JG assumes no liability.
5. In the case of group events, the parents/legal guardians must inform their children that they are not allowed to leave the place, of the event, and that they must follow the instructions of JG and, if necessary, their vicarious agents. JG assumes no liability if a child leaves the location and is subsequently harmed from their actions.
6. All aforementioned points, regarding the terms and conditions, also refer to telephone and online conferences.
1. The customer is free at any time to inform JG about spiritual counselling or spiritual healing in the event of discomfort, other concerns and/or to interrupt or break off the session. In principle, there is no entitlement to reimbursement of the (pro-rata) fee.
2. For appointments and events that take place outside of private or business premises or within the premises of JG, the customer is obliged to follow the house rules of the owner of the premises. In the event of a violation, JG is entitled to cancel an individual appointment or to exclude the customer from further participation in a group event; there is no entitlement to reimbursement of the (pro-rata) fee.
§ 9 Data protection of customer data
The data transmitted with the customer's booking is collected, electronically processed and stored by JG in conjunction with the execution of the contract. The personal data is used exclusively to process the customer's bookings. It is possible that personal data in electronic data processing is also passed through data lines abroad and (temporarily) stored on servers abroad. After the appointment has ended, we are authorized to store your data for 3 years. The postal or electronic address as well as the telephone number may be used for information and offers from JG until further notice.
§ 10 final provisions
1. The law of United Kingdom applies exclusively.
Should one of these terms and conditions or paragraphs be ineffective, the validity of the rest is not affected. In place of the ineffective conditions, the legally permissible regulation that comes closest to the pursued economic purpose comes into force.
-> with your booking you agree with and accept all points and paragraphs.